January 14, 2009

Cancun

Last week we had the chance to go to Cancun with APX for their annual trip. Brennen worked hard all summer long and defiantly deserved to be on the trip...and I didn't mind joining him! We enjoyed laying on the beach, going to the markets, eating lots of food, and walking around downtown. The best part was a place called Selvatica, where we got to go on 12 zip lines through the jungle and then to a centoa, which is a natural water hole. Here are some pictures from the trip.









8 comments:

Sheen said...

I love Cancun! It's been a long time since I've been there, but I'm pretty sure that I went to the same water hole you were at. Is it under the ground.ish?

Looks like fun though!

Debbi said...

Okay, I'm not a crazy stalker, I'm just bored at home and bloghopping and I came to this blog.

My little brother was in Cancun for the Apex thingy too!

*I know, there were lots of people there. I was just so excited to have SOMETHING in common with some random person that I thought I'd let you share my enthusiasm! :)

Nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

I love cancun. my husband and i have gone a few times and it's my fave!

good times:)

Michelle Thompson said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am officially jealous.

Zach, Keri, Saylor and Casha said...

Cass that looks so fun. Glad you guys had a good time.

Megan Guerrero said...

oooo i'm so jealous!! My fam was supposed to go over thanksgiving break but chelsea had to go have a baby...stupid.

Kelly said...

Lucky!