August 18, 2008

The Beginning of the End

So it is finally here, after 4 years of school, I started my last semester today! I will be student teaching at Madison High School for the next 3 1/2 months in Family and Consumer Science classes. Today and tomorrow are teacher meetings and students start school on Wednesday. Brennen has 2 more weeks of selling and then he will be back in Rexburg. I CAN'T WAIT! He came home Saturday night and was here all day yesterday and it was the best day I have had in a long time. It was so nice to wake up in our own bed, go to church, and then just hang out at our house all day. I can't wait to be back together all the time and not just see each other on weekends. I wanted to post some recent pictures but realized my camera cord is still in Utah (along with half my kitchen!). So the pictures will have to wait a couple weeks. Sorry.
Until then I came across this amazing room, that is right up my ally. It was on Hostess With The Mostess blog, about planning parties around the theme of the room. If you have been to my house or seen pictures of it, you know that I love the black and white damask print, so I was in love when I saw this.


1 comment:

Rose said...

I know a site that you might like, It is under construction right now, but when its up and running you will have to check it out.

brocadehome.com