Knock, Knock...Who's There?
So I was reading a friend of a friend's blog and she did an experiment to see who was looking at her blog..and I thought, Great Idea!!
So who's there? Who is reading my blog? Even if you are a Blurker let me know who you are! I blog surf as well, so come on!
And I know you are out there, because Google Analytics is awesome and tells me the cities people look from:
Hoffman Estates, IL
Casper, Laramie, Cheyenne, Basin, Cody- WY
Denver, Littleton, Colorado Springs-CO
Portland, Tualatin, Eugene, Corvallis, Lake Oswego-OR
Spokane, Kennewick, Seattle, Renton-WA
Binghamton, Elmira, Sunnyside, Bufallo, Bowmansville-NY
Hermitage and Cordova-TN
Modesto, Carmichael, Sacramento, Costa Mesa, West Hollywood, Santa Fe Springs, Irvine-CA
Basically every city in Utah County,
And then good ol' Idaho
Those cities are just in the last week, and I have had 900 visitors! CRAZY!!
So I can't wait to see those comments rollin' in, and I mean who doesn't love comments!
14 comments:
Ooh! First to comment! Does that make me a stalker? Haha! Since I know you, I guess that doesn't make me creepy!
Me!
You caught me! I still read your blog. :)
I am the one from Hoffman Estates, IL! First one the list...
How do you find out where people read from?? That is neat! And obviously--I read your blog too haha
I read you blog Cass! :)
I look at it all the time!
I'm a reader!
You don't know me, I'm the one from Casper WY. I found your blog through my cousin Shannon Ames Baker's blog. I kind of know Brennan and Archie, so I thought it would be fun to see what they were up to. And now I'm addicted and can't go without checking out your blog every once in a while! Hope that's ok! :)
We look at your blog. We have been traveling a lot so ours comes up as Idaho Falls, Orem UT, and Bloomington Indiana. It was good seeing you last week up at school.
It was me.. haha.. Miss you!
Hey! I check your blog! Hope the Ames family is doing great! - Whitney & Evan
Hi Cassie.. I'll fess up I too have stopped by :) I found you through a couple of my buds... hey do we live by each other? That party sounds super fun. I really am in need for a new diaper bag! :)
Hey Cassie--don't know if you even remember me but I discovered your blog through Drew & Lindsey's. I was in the same ward as you and Brennan and I was the RS President for a short while. Anyway--I remember folding the bulletins with ya and enjoyed checking out your blog to see where life had taken you. Best wishes on the new business and your products are adorable!
Post a Comment