Class Utah Trip
Last week I had the opportunity to go to Utah with my methods class to go to the Utah Family & Consumer Science Teacher's conference. As surprising as it sounds it was so much fun! We got to go to class for 2 full days and learn some awesome things. Some of the classes that I went to were: Meal Planning, Keeping Up with the Joneses, Dutch Oven Cooking, Going from Great to Fabulous, Digital Photography, and many more. The girls in my class are awesome and we have so much fun laughing together. I think our teacher gets kinda mad sometimes!
Me, Carly (my 3rd cousin by marriage!), Kristine
2 comments:
Haha! Sometimes gets mad?:) That was SO much fun!
It looks like you had a lot of fun. Enjoy those college years because they pass quickly and they are great memories and great times. Hope all is well! We haven't talked to you guys in a while. We have a blog now. http://thompsonfamfun.blogspot.com
Post a Comment