May 24, 2008

Listening To:


Just got this CD today and I am loving it! So good!
I have also been enjoying my time in Utah this weekend, I am so glad I don't have school on Monday and get to spend a little more time with Brennen. I went shopping today with my cousin and aunt and got some way cute things for our house and some clothes...probably spent a little too much money, but how can you pass up cute things that are a great deal?!? If you ever figure it out please let me know, I'm sure Brennen would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Mrs. Haynie said...

hi cassie...brian and i were home in rexburg this past week and boy it felt good to be home. i don't know how you do it away from brennen for a whole week or two. i go crazy! if you want a laugh, look at the pictures on my latest blog. yes, that thing is really up on our wall :)

Thompson's said...

Hey, Cassie. I love her. It sounds like the CD is good.