The Latest
It is finally starting to actually feel like summer! This is my first summer in Rexburg, and I'm starting to wonder how long summer really is there... I'm thinking only a month or two. Last week it was cool enough that I was still wearing a coat (I guess I am colder than most people) so I didn't freeze. That is so weird to me that at the end of May it was still only 60 degrees for the high! School is going well, only 7 more weeks of the semester (not that I am counting or anything), and then I will be in Utah. It's been kinda hard, but not as bad as I thought, only seeing Brennen on the weekends. It really has made us appreciate each other more, and we really value our time together. Here are a few random pictures of the past couple weeks.
My favorite thing in Rexburg...Snow Shack Snow Cones
(I have to limit myself to 2 per week!)
I have spent a lot of my Saturday's in Utah with my cousin Phe. Some how he always ropes me into doing things...like going to buy a basketball hoop with him and somehow fitting it into my back seat!

Here are some of my Memorial Day sale finds.
I got these at Black Goose Design.
It's official! Brennen got his diploma in the mail this week.

I have been working on some sewing projects the last couple weeks, I will post some pictures when they are done.
7 comments:
I agree I'm totally addicted to the snow cones, I love them!!! This summer has been a weird one, it's not usually so cold...I'm not gonna complain though cause I'm not really wanting it to get as hot as it did last summer being pregnant :)
that snow cone looks AMAZING. and i love that clock you got, very cute.
i'm excited to see your sewing projects.
and if you ever need a snow cone pale...count me IN!
those snow cones look great. i don't know if i could limit myself!
Hi Cassie. I love the stuff you got from Black Goose...how much was that stuff? I'm coming to UT in July, and I'm going to head over there...but I was wondering if you'd email me any info, including an idea of prices. My email is lindsay.h.roberts@gmail.com. Thanks!
Hey, nice to see that you are looking at our blog. I will be in rexburg tomorrow and stay the night at crystals and leave on wednesday. But I will be speaking in methods next monday too. It's nice to stay updated with your blog. I bet you can't wait to go see Brennen when the semester is over.
Camille
Your cousin looks like Stephen Heylen??? Is that him? You have to write me back and let me know if I'm right. :) Yes, Spicerack did the engagement pics. They're getting married on Aug. 1st. Yeah! Yah that snow cone makes me drool just looking at it. Hopefully Vegas will have some yummy treats like that.
Post a Comment