November 30, 2007

Thanksgiving


So this post is about a week overdue but I guess better late than never! We were in Utah for Thanksgiving this year, and had a really good week. It was so nice to just be able to relax, spend time with family, shop, and of course go to the BYU-Utah game! My birthday was on Tuesday so we celebrated that by shopping, going to Red Robin, and then cake and ice cream. Thursday we went to my mom's side of the family for Thanksgiving, it was the first time Brennen met some of that family. On Friday we had a party to celebrate my grandparents 50Th wedding anniversary. It was fun to have everyone together to celebrate such an awesome event. Saturday we went to the "Holy War" with most of the fam, and we had such a blast! It was the first BYU game Brennen had been to, and quite a good game too!

We are now back into normal life for another 2 weeks and then we are off for another 3 weeks for Christmas! I love this time of year, I love the decorations, the smells, and the feelings that come with Christmas. I put up our tree and decorations before we left for Utah so it would be all Christmasy when we returned! Here are some pictures of our house!



3 comments:

Dayna Jamison said...

Your tree is rad! You are so talented at decorating Cassie. I'm so impressed. I need you to come help me deocrate.

Melissa said...

Happy Happy Birthday girly! 21! Wow! Let me know next time you are in town! Love you tons!

Camille Larie said...

Oh SO cute! you are so amazing :) i love the slideshow and i want that picture of you and i. also the house looks delicious...i miss being able to come over and feel 'at home' :) love you tons...have a super time w/ LDS