My New Favorite Quote
So I am starting to get back to my workout routine...I am going to the gym Mon-Fri at 9:00 am. I have to go in the morning because if I wait until after work I always find a reason not to go! So Mon, Wed, Fri I go to a spin class (great workout!!) and then Tues/Thur I go to a strength/weights class. I am also trying to eat a lot healthier to try and shed some weight and inches. So I heard those quote from my friend Melissa who I think got it from one of her friends, and I keep having to say this to myself as I want to reach for candy (I swear I am addicted!):
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
My new quote to live by!
4 comments:
Hey, Cassie. You have such a cute blog. We have one, too. Check it out:www.06-forever.blogspot.com.
-Abby Bell (from the ward)
i will put this on my fridge!
GREAT quote ey?! (I got it from Cody...)
Hey Cass! I love that quote its so good!!
I have a blog now too!!
Post a Comment