Feelin Crafty
I have had a lot of time on my hands lately so I have done a few little craft projects to keep my self busy!
Here are some glitter pumpkins that I got the idea from Martha! I think they are very girly but still have the seasonal feel.
I bought these paper mache letters in St. George over the summer and finally decide to do something with them. I'm not completely finished yet, I am still going to add some Red accents and embellishments to match the living room.
This one really isn't "crafty", but I thought I would put up some pictures of my cute porch decor! I got the pumpkin at Tai Pan last year after Halloween so I have been waiting a whole year to put him up!!

I am leaving tomorrow afternoon for Utah and will be there until Sunday. My mom has a big car dealership grand opening that she is putting on, so I decided to go down and help her out, and then watch my dad run in the St. George Marathon on Sat. I am way excited about spending Tuesday in Utah/Salt Lake County shopping! I plan on hitting up IKEA, Tai Pan, Pebbles In My Pocket, and probably a few others along the way!!
8 comments:
All of your crafting looks so cute! Love the letters. I wish I was going with you shopping!
oooh i love those letters!
i got the background of my blog from my brothers girlfriends sister...ha...random. but go ahead and steal it, i dont care!
agreed. i love the letters also.
Cute! Next time you're feeling crafty you need to give me a call! So cute!
You are so amazing Cass! Is there anyhting you are NOT good at?? Love you!
Cass--i am in love with those letters, can you teach me! and can i copy you!? ha!
Wow! I wish I was that crafty! Even when I'm feeling crafty, my projects don't turn out nearly as good as yours! So, if you have lots of time on your hands, we should hang out! I'm going to Colorado next week, but I'll be back a week from Monday. I have to drive down to Utah first on Tuesday and then I'll be driving to Colorado with my aunt on Wednesday. I've never been there before so I'm excited (I should have visited Colorado sooner, considering that my grandparents have lived there for about 4 years)!
you are good at those crafty things...i'm sure mom's proud that you took after her goodness!
Post a Comment