Tagged
I've been tagged by Shauna
4 jobs I've had:
1. Broadstone Racquet Club...What didn't I do there?
2. Milhollow
3. Server at Bennett's Bar-B-Q
5. APX Alarm
4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Firewall
2. The Fugitive
3. The Notebook
4. Nacho Libre
4 Favorite TV shows:
1. 24
2. The Office
3. Live with Regis and Kelly
4. The News
4 favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Cooking
3. Scrapbooking
4. Headband Making
Places I have lived:
1. Folsom, California
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Lexington, Kentucky
4. Phoenix, Arizona
4 Favorite Foods:
1. ANY Candy
2. Beef Stroganoff
3. Cafe Rio Pork Burrito
4. Chicken Enchiladas
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Folsom- I miss it so much
2. St. George with my family
3. Hawaii
4. Rexburg- I never thought I would say that!
4 Websites I check daily:
1. E-mail- Yahoo and BYU-I
2. Bolgs
3. Facebook
4. APX Alarm Database
People I tag:
1. Shantay
2. Jess Marshall
3. Leslie
4. Stacy
1 comment:
OK girl, your blog is so cute and original. I need some serious help on all your secrets! Give me the 411!
Post a Comment