November Rundown
I uploaded the picture from my camera onto my computer and realized I didn't take a single picture on my camera in November, better start putting that thing to use more. Here is a snippet of our life in November according to my iPhone!
I love snuggling with her
We visited Uncle Phe at work while we were in Utah
Met my twin cousins for the first time, and wondered how my aunt does it!
Mimi bought Avalynn a Belle dress
Rawson learns to fold his arms for the prayer
Visited Daddy at work (yes, Avalynn is about to pick her nose)
Where's Avalynn?
Black Friday shopping with the Thompson's
Avalynn fell asleep in the car one night and as I was carrying her in I got so sad at how big my first baby is!
Upgraded to a "mom car" on Black Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment