Weekend in Salt Lake City
The kids and I headed out to Utah so I could run the Salt Lake City Half Marathon. We left about 5:30am on Thursday so the kids could sleep for a while in the car which ended up working out great. We only stopped once, the kids did awesome! We had such a fun weekend with lots of family and friends all cramming into my grandma's condo. Good times!!
We stopped by our good friend's the Haynie's on our way to Salt Lake. We really miss living by them!
Avalynn was on cloud 9 playing tennis with Mimi
On Friday we walked through Temple Square to go check out City Creek. I love these pictures of her that I snapped!
Mimi bought Avalynn this Princess Jasmine that she is absolutely in love with!
3 comments:
That 2nd shot of just Avalynn where she is looking up and the temple is in the background... LOVE! That is such a great picture!
Those pics of Avalynn are so precious! She is getting so big! Your little guy is so handsome...and you're as beautiful as always!
Love all the pictures!!! I can't believe how much your kids have grown!!! It is crazy to think how much has changed since last summer!!! Oh and Kylee has an imaginary friend names Cassie! It makes me think about you guys all the time!!!
Post a Comment