At the Hospital
Avalynn meeting Rawson for the first time was the sweetest thing I have ever seen. She sat there on Brennen's lap just looking at him and kissing him for a good 10-15 min. She was in love with him right away!
Rawson gave her a "big sister present"
Avalynn noticed right away that we all had bracelets, so the nurse came to the rescue with a big sister bracelet! She was in heaven.
First family picture
What would we have done without Mimi?! So thankful she came for 10 days to take care of us all!
He didn't have his first bath until the next afternoon. Avalynn was so interested in what was going on but once Rawson started crying she lost it! She wasn't so sure about the baby when he was crying.
My bed got taken over!
We watched the BYU football game one night
Hearing test
My mom made cupcakes for the nurses {printable circles were thanks to The TomKat Studio}
4 comments:
He is so adorable. I am glad everything went well! Sounds like you guys are doing great!
It's official, you just made me baby hungry! He seriously is one of the cutest little baby boys I've ever seen! I love his hair and his cheeks, and I was holding him right now! :)
congrats!! he is soo cute. i loved looking at all the pictures. looked like a perfect delivery/hospital stay. you look amazing too.
how cute is your mom...those cupcakes are adorable.
Im so happy for your new little guy!! Glad everything went better this time! I'm sure Avalynn will be a great big sister! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment