18 Months
Seriously?! She is 18 months already, I can not believe it! I guess I like any reason to celebrate so we made Avalynn's 1/2 birthday a special day. We started the day out with Strawberry waffles and whipped cream and a sprinkle donut. Nothing like starting the day off with a little sugar =)
she liked to pick the sprinkles off and just eat those
just a short little video of her. it's pretty funny at the end you can tell she is thinking about flipping her plate over and stops real quick!
later in the day we went to jamba juice for a little snack before heading to the dr for her 18 month check up.
sitting on the table was short lived for fear I would be replacing some equipment!
finishing off mom's jamba
I love this little girl so much, I never imagined the feelings I would have for her would be so strong. I love being her mom!
4 comments:
Mmm...my favorite breakfast.
I can't believe she's that old! She is so adorable. You think you know love until you have your first child, and then you really experience love like no other.
I love being this girl's Mimi!
One word--NURSERY!!!!! She is so precious! And she looks darling in red!!
she is so adorable! I can not believe she is already 18 months!Time goes so fast!
Post a Comment