Avalynn's Sweet Shoppe
I had so much fun planning and creating Avalynn's 1st birthday, and am so happy with how it turned out! I'm one of those crazy people who start planning things way too far in advance, so her birthday party was started probably 5 months ago. Yes, I told you I am crazy! There are so darling ideas out there so I had a hard time deciding on a theme but went with "Avalynn's Sweet Shoppe" after seeing the amazing party thrown by Shelley on "How Does She?". Brennen has said that she is not having another birthday party until she is 10! We will have to see about that!







Party Credits:
Party Inspiration- How Does She?
Pictures taken by- Photography by Noelle
Sugar Cookies- Taija's Sweet Shoppe
Table Design- My Mom!
pretty much everthing else by me with lots of help from my sweet family!
8 comments:
So cute! Love it all! Jaycee's party is tomorrow and I did not plan 5 months in advance, but want it to look good... ugh, I hear ya on once every 10 years :)
Oh My gosh! this party is amazing! you are talented cassie! and such a cute mom.
lucky little girl!
Every detail is seriously perfect! I love it, you're amazing! You inspire me to try harder and not lame out!
Oh my goodness I swear I am looking at a professional magazine or something.
Yeah I am with Brennan, you've outdone yourself! How in the world are you going to keep up with THAT the rest of her life? Knowing you and your mom, it will be a cinch. Ha, I love it.
Seriously though... magazine!
WOW Cassie this needs to be in a magazine! THis is really amazing! Will you fly out to AZ and throw the party that Reese never had;)
So so so so cute.
Hey Cass!
I'm starting to plan Reagan's 1st birthday and was hoping you could give me some pointers. I love your theme, but am open to anything at this point. Thanks!
SO flipping CUTE! i made my blog private...email me your email and i'll add you!! kelseyannie11@yahoo.com
Also, i didn't realize are babies are so close in age! We just had Miller's 1st birthday party!!
Post a Comment