3 Months
Little Miss Avalynn is already 3 months old... Man time does fly fast! Avalynn is such a happy, sweet spirited baby, we couldn't be more happy to have her in our life.
~12 lbs 6oz
~23 1/4 inches
~Smiles all the time
~Loves her pink blankie- if we put it up next to her face she grabs onto it and snuggles her face into it
~Took her first road trip- to St. George
~Sick for the first time (RSV)
~Loves playing with her tongue
~Wearing some 3-6 month clothes
~Loves primary songs
~Constantly sucking on her hands- she often gags herself doing so!

4 comments:
I love the clothes you put her in. She is so sweet! She and Griff are just about the exact same size and he's a month younger! Haha! So tell Avalynn he may be younger, but he will be bigger than her so that's okay if they want to date :)
ok so im LOVING your blog background.. Super fabulous :) And I agree with the comment above. her clothes are adorable!
I hate how they grow up so fast! I guess all their cuteness helps us get over it though. That last picture of her in the lacy onesie is so cute of her!
Awe... I love the monthly updates! I also really love her smile. You have such a cute little girl.
Post a Comment