i'm jealous! i saw it in new york and london; both times it was amazing. im trying to convince brian to want to go to new york for a day when he visits the philly office, so we can go see wicked. he didn't respond with an excited YES, like i wanted him to. such a guy..:)
Hey! I'm so sorry I missed your comment a while back. Queso fresco is (as im sure you know from the name) a fresh cheese. It's unaged so it's a pretty soft cheese so you just crumble it. It's pretty mild too, but I love the light fresh taste with something like the carne asada that has so much flavor. It just balances everything. Oh and ps we saw wicked in NY after the food network last year! Best time ever!! I wish we had time to go to denver to see it!
I'm so jealous! Mark & I are from Denver and we've seen a few plays at the Buell but not Wicked!!
It's amazing you're dad runs marathons! We'll definitely have to find you two...it'll be easy to find me, I'll be the one in the ambulance after mile 3! :-)
11 comments:
Cass!! So excited that you are going to see "how it all started" and truly ended! Oz will never be the same for you!
wooohoooooo!!! i love it! I think i might be seeing it in LA again this summer!
It's coming here in July and I really want to see it!! We just need to get our vacay plans in place.
Jealous!
I have nothing else to say!
Hehehe I hope you have a blast!
ahh its amazing! i saw it during the week break between semesters in san fran. LOOOOVED it!!
jess wright
i'm jealous! i saw it in new york and london; both times it was amazing. im trying to convince brian to want to go to new york for a day when he visits the philly office, so we can go see wicked. he didn't respond with an excited YES, like i wanted him to. such a guy..:)
Hey! I'm so sorry I missed your comment a while back. Queso fresco is (as im sure you know from the name) a fresh cheese. It's unaged so it's a pretty soft cheese so you just crumble it. It's pretty mild too, but I love the light fresh taste with something like the carne asada that has so much flavor. It just balances everything.
Oh and ps we saw wicked in NY after the food network last year! Best time ever!! I wish we had time to go to denver to see it!
Awesome! I missed getting tix here isn SL, so I'm planning on going to Denver to see it in November.
I'm so excited!
I just bought tickets for us to see it in Austin in August. Fun!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
♥ HUGS ♥
I'm so jealous! Mark & I are from Denver and we've seen a few plays at the Buell but not Wicked!!
It's amazing you're dad runs marathons! We'll definitely have to find you two...it'll be easy to find me, I'll be the one in the ambulance after mile 3! :-)
Hope you're having a great summer Cassie!
Post a Comment