Thankful Thursday
I was thinking this morning about what I would post for Thankful Thursday today, and a lot of things came to mind, but here are just a few.
-Thank you for all of your kind sweet comments on the post about my miscarriages. Some of you I don't know and I am so glad there are kind strangers who will help strengthen you in your times of trial.
-I was able to help Taryn out with her practice hours for massage therapy school. She says I did her the favor, but I beg to differ!
- All the snow is gone from our yard! Even though it is just dirt, I would much rather have that than snow.
-Pageants. I have had the chance to help my friend Brittany with interview a couple times this week. She competes on Saturday for Mrs. Idaho. I am also on the Miss Rexburg committee and the pageant is Saturday as well. Competing in high school was probably the best thing I could have ever done. The skills, confidence, and things I learned about myself were things I don't think I could have developed doing anything else. I love helping girls do the same, it is so fun to see them blossom and come out of their comfort zone.
-March. I have been really busy this month and I am glad for this! It has brought me out of the winter blues, and made me a much happier person.
Stay tuned soon for a giveaway I am doing!
1 comment:
You're amazing Cass! Love you woman!
Post a Comment