Just found out that I will be joining Brennen on the APX Cancun trip in January at this lovely hotel! I can't wait! Now I will be motivated to get to the gym to workout and tan!!
That looks awesome. I wish Jayson and I could win a trip somewhere. I think it is so great that you are enjoying each other before kids. We never got that opportunity and it has been greatly missed.
7 comments:
Ahhhh! What a great break from REXBURG!!! How fun!
One word...envious!
JEALOUS! Have fun in the SUN!
I hear ya on the tan and workout! I can't wait to go! What hotel is it? I wanna look it up!
That looks awesome. I wish Jayson and I could win a trip somewhere. I think it is so great that you are enjoying each other before kids. We never got that opportunity and it has been greatly missed.
Wow fun! Maybe I need a fun vacation to motivate me to get to the gym too! Thanks for coming by and delurking today. :)
Hey now that looks like a FAB trip!
stoppin by from SSS to see if your gift has arrived ;-)
Post a Comment