July 18, 2008

Done, Gone, Outta Here!!!

I just finished my last final ever! I'm sitting in the Clarke computer lab where I did many assignments and thought I would let everyone know that I am DONE!!! I guess not totally, I still have student teaching in the fall, but... no more tests, lectures, sitting through class while I feel like I have ADHD, homework, assignments, presentations (with no pantyhose! haha!), and no more trying to find a parking spot!! If you can't tell I am so excited!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

CONGRATS to you!!!!!! What a HUGE accomplishment! I am so excited for you!!!

Greg and Carly said...

Yeah it's kinda sad! But we did have a lot of good laughs through it all!

Sarah Nelson said...

Congratulations! That is SO exciting! I still have a lot more to finish until I graduate. I'm so jealous! Greg's graduating in December though so I'm excited for him! Hope you're doing well!

Rachel Burt said...

Well, I'm sure going to miss seeing you on campus. The whole lot of us a moving on and away. How sad. But I hope life treats you good!

Michelle Thompson said...

Congratulations Cassie! I'm sure it is such a relief. Good luck with your student teaching!

kelly said...

congratulations. hope you have something fun planned!

jsmbbaker said...

That's awesome that you're done! I don't know if I could handle sitting in classes like that for so long! I had a hard enough time in high school keeping it together for 55 minutes!

Rose said...

Yay! Congrats on being done.

We will be back in Utah at the end of August for 1 week for Josh's family reunion, and then we wont be back again until the end of Oct. We are doing extended season. How is the summer going for Brennan?