February 27, 2008

Family Milestones

The last couple weeks we have had the opportunity to celebrate some milestones with family members. On Feb. 17 our niece, Zaylie, turned 1. We got to go to her birthday party and it was so much fun. She is such a cute little girl and has such a fun personality. Her mom better watch out though because she has already got a little attitude, and if she doesn't like something she will be sure to flash you a dirty look! How can we not laugh though?





This past weekend I had the chance to go to St. George and go through the temple with my sister Cami for the first time. It was awesome to be in the temple with her, along with my parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncle.



The St. George Parade of Homes were last week too, so after the temple on Saturday we went and looked at the homes. I can't believe how big some of them were, and then the price tag on them was out of control. My camera died in my favorite house so I don't have pictures of it, but here are a couple of some of the houses.

This was a kid's bedroom but almost twice the size of our master bedroom!!

6 comments:

The Henkel Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Henkel Family said...

Hey Cassie! So I didn't realize you guys were going on a cruise too. What cruise line did you guys go on? It looks way nice. Have you been on a cruise before? It was our first time, I thought it was a pretty fun experience, the last two days were a little choppy outside though so I was ready to get off. Well I'm glad you found us on here. We'll have to keep in touch while you guys are gone over the summer. We might end up selling again as well. Are you guys coming back up to Rexburg after? See ya on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Cassie, it was so good to see you! I can't believe it had been so long! You look amazing as always. I love your hair long and blonde like that. Very cute! That is funny that your mom found that bedding and thought the same thing! It is so cute for a baby room.. they should make it that way. It was easy for my mom to do... took a little while but I tried to help, but I wasn't much I'm afraid! I wouldn't mind at all if you had the same stuff. I didn't know that you guys were trying now! (I asked Jenna) I wanted to ask, but wasn't sure! Hope all is well!

abbyB said...

I put a link to the site that I found my background at on my blog. I think it's www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com or something like that.

Shantay* said...

Hey so, i was going through your blog and realized that you were never tagged about your spouse and for some reason i thought you had already done it, so I didn't tag you on mine, but now that I have realized this I re-did my post and tagged you as well...you probably thought you had escaped it, but nope! So I expect a post in the near future!

Rose said...

What a blast! I love St. George. How do your parents like it? I ran into Nates parents there.Anyway i want to call you but i dont have your number. Would you mind emailing it to me?? I have a question for you.
collettefam@gmail.com