Technology
I don't know what I would do with out a cell phone, computer, i-pod, etc, and am so happy I live in the days that I do! Well my only dislike about all this technology is the attachment that comes with it! In a matter of a week I washed my cell phone in the washer (yes, very stupid I know!) and our computer decided to get a virus on it and run 2 mph! So in the midst of moving ( I washed in the day we moved) I have had to scramble to find a phone...luckily Brennen's brother had an extra so I am using that for the time being. Now with our computer not working I have to send all my school documents from my work computer to school, to Brennen to print, etc! But I know I can't complain, I have these things readily available and not all people do! So in Kip's words...I STILL love technology... Always and forever
P.S. Because of the slow computer I have not been able to post pictures of our house. Thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. we don't have school on Monday so hopefully I will get it done then!
1 comment:
i want to see pics of your house!
Post a Comment