August 18, 2007

2 More Weeks!

So the summer is coming to an end. I have to admit that I am VERY excited about that. 5 months has just been a little too long to be living in an apartment, without our own stuff! So needless to say I am very excited about going back to Rexburg, back to our house and own furniture, and back to a normal life!!

We haven't really been up to to much. Just working mostly. Bren has been putting a lot of time and energy into getting his car ready to make the trip back to Rexburg. I must say that it is looking pretty good. With all the new interior it looks pretty descent. Last night we went on a little date and Bren insisted that we drive the Camaro! It doesn't have the passenger seat in it yet, so I had to sit in the back, Bren said he was my "chauffeur"!

My sis, Cami, and I made a little trip to Scottsdale and went to Fashion Square Mall. It was pretty fun to go shopping with her, and then we decided we needed to get in on the cupcake craze, and stopped for cupcakes! They were really good but not something I would pay $3.25 for very often!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

yay, only 2 more weeks to go! I am pretty much SO ready to go home too. This whole summer sales thing gets kinda old. but we made it and now we get to go home soon!

Shauna said...

yeah it gets old REAL fast. 2 more weeks for me too....it seems to be going by SO SLOW...

that cupcake looks delicious. I wish i had ingredients, and pans so i could make them. But no. i am living off of turkey sandwiches and dr pepper. AWESOME.

Greg and Carly said...

You look Gorgeous in you picture! I can't wait to get back to the good ol' Burg! I we need to go out for lunch or something when we get back!

Camille Larie said...

The cupcakes were super delicious though!