Let Freedom Ring!

Just wanted to say Happy 4th of July to all of you! I love the 4th because it gives me a chance to feel so proud to be an American! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have to live in this country and the great freedoms that come becuase of living here. Can't wait to go watch fireworks tonight too!
Also I have a give a Birthday shout out to my MOM! Happy Birthday Mom! She is everything and much more I could have asked for in a mom. I love her so much and most of all I am so glad she is not only my mom but my friend. And look and what she has taught my family.....
We Love you mom!!!
3 comments:
That is the coolest picture i think i have ever seen! I didn't know your moms b-day was on the fourth! If your reading this Laura, happy b-day!
I'm just touring around your blog! I hope you don't mind...I linked over from facebook. Anyway, it looks like y'all are having tons of fun down there! Personally, I'm excited for you guys to come BACK to the 'burg and hang out with us! It would be nice to have someone over the age of 18 in the ward. haha
The most AWESOME picture ever! I LOVE Nicol'e "leperchaun" pose!
Post a Comment